To lose body fat fast, you cannot focus just on caloric intake and macronutrient ratios. You need to plan out your meals so that you can decide what you should eat and when. To lose body fat fast, you must consume carbs, fats, and proteins in ratios that are best for burning fat. It is also vital that you eat these foods in a particular manner. 12 Ideal Foods That Burn Fat Fast
A well designed nutritional plan is a necessity for anyone seeking to begin a weight loss or muscle-building regimen.
The foods that you consume on a daily basis will influence your fitness results even more greatly than your exercise routine. Your diet controls about seventy-five percent of the effectiveness of your muscle-building or fat-loss program.
In this article, I will teach you the best way to design a healthy eating plan by using the best foods that burn fat fast.
Described in the following are the twelve top foods that burn fat quickly and ways to incorporate them into your diet.
1) First among the foods that burn fat fast are lean red meats.
As a supply of high-quality protein, lean red meat assists the body to build lean muscle tissue, which increases fat loss. Loaded with zinc, B vitamins, and creatine, lean red meats such as sirloin allows the body to build muscle and recover more quickly between workouts.
2) Second on the list of foods that burn fat fast are skinless turkey and chicken breasts.
As skinless turkey and chicken breasts contain little to no fat and preservatives while being loaded with protein, they provide essential nutrients for building muscle and promoting fat loss. Keep in mind that the majority of fat in chicken and turkey is located in the skin, so it is vital to remove the skin before cooking and consuming these foods.
3) Fish and seafood are healthy parts of any nutritional plan and foods that burn fat, as they are rich in beneficial omega-3 fatty acids.
Fish is virtually free of saturated fat, and it is a superb choice to receive the protein that is necessary for muscle development and fat burning.
4) As a fat free food, egg whites certainly deserve mentioning as one of the foods that burn fat fast.
There is no better source for high-quality protein than egg whites, and they can be consumed during any time of the day.
5) As another food with very little fat, skim milk is a superb choice for protein, containing eight grams per cup.
It has been scientifically proven that calcium promotes fat burning, and low-fat dairy products are loaded with calcium. Skim milk is also rich in casein, a slowly-metabolized protein that controls your hunger.
6) Low-fat cottage cheese is another one of the foods that burn fat fast.
Cottage cheese contains the same minerals and vitamins that are contained in skim milk but has up to four times as much protein per serving. Also similarly to skim milk, cottage cheese contains casein, a protein that promotes satiety.
7) Although many people view whey protein as a supplement, I consider it one of the foods that burn fat fast because it comes from completely natural sources.
Great for stimulating muscle development and fat burning, whey protein contains some of the highest quality protein you can find. Whey has a fast rate of absorption, so it should be consumed as soon as you complete your workouts.
8) Green fibrous vegetables should be near the top of any list of foods that burn fat fast.
Green fibrous vegetables have few calories but are still filling, so they are a great choice when you need to satisfy your huger without consuming unwanted calories. Examples of green fibrous veggies include lettuce, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, and green beans, just to list a few. To see the best fat burning results, include these top foods that burn fat in as many meals as possible.
9) Any fat burning nutritional plan should include brown rice, arguably the healthiest carbohydrate source available.
Brown right is packed with fiber and essential nutrients and it is slowly absorbed into the bloodstream, which is why it is considered among the best foods that burn fat fast.
10) Oatmeal should be a part of any healthy diet since it is considered one of the best foods that burn fat fast.
Oatmeal works to reduce bad cholesterol and lowers the risk of colon cancer. It also contains the perfect blend of protein, sugars, and fat.
11) Generally when you design a fat burning diet you tend to steer clear of fruit, but one to three servings a day can help you to resist more dangerous snacks loaded with simple sugars and calories.
12) While it is not one you would readily consider, avocado is indeed one of the very best foods that burn fat fast. Avocado is rich in unsaturated fat, the kind that supports good health. It is also loaded with potassium, B vitamins, vitamin E, and vitamin K, which means that it will greatly support your weight loss and fat burning efforts.
12 Of The Worst Foods For A Diet
Virtually any weight loss dieter can tell you that there are good foods for a diet and bad foods for a diet. Your ability to lose weight will hinge on your capacity to distinguish the good foods and include them in your everyday diet.
Good foods for a diet will supercharge your metabolism, while bad foods will prompt your body to increase fat storage, resulting in a soft and flabby appearance.
There are 12 foods for a diet that you should not consume, let’s take a look at each of them…
1) The first one of the worst foods for a diet is margarine. It is loaded with empty calories and is packed with trans fat, which is the worst type of fat to consume. Margarine has also been implicated with maladies such as cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol, and cancer.
2) The next food on the list of the worst foods for a diet is white bread; unlike wheat bread it possesses little nutritional value. It does not function like a complex carbohydrate but is metabolized similarly to simple sugars that elevate insulin levels, resulting in greater fat storage.
3) Packed with trans fats and cancer-promoting agents, French fries are undoubtedly among the worst foods for a diet. Many health experts believe that even occasional consumption of French fries has deleterious health effects.
4) Processed cheese is next on the list of the worst foods for a diet and losing fat. With virtually no nutritional benefit, processed cheese is packed with salt, fat, and empty calories. In fact, the majority of processed cheese makers are legally obligated to label their products as “cheese product” or “cheese food”.
5) Another one of the worst foods for a diet, whole milk contains double the calories of skim milk and has 3.7 percent fat. Skim milk is a much better selection if you are trying to lose weight.
6) Also among the worst foods for a diet are bacon and sausages. Not only does a single slice of bacon have nearly 100 calories, but most of those calories are in the form of fat. Furthermore, the nitrates in bacon are metabolized to carcinogens inside the body, so bacon should not be consumed.
7) Cookies and crackers are also some of the worst foods for a diet. Neither of these snacks has any beneficial nutrients, and their flavorful taste makes it easy to eat the entire pack pretty quickly. Packed with simple sugars, these foods destabilize the body’s blood sugar levels and increase fat storage in the body.
8) Sugary breakfast cereals are also some of the worst foods for a diet. There are healthier breakfast options available in cereals that are whole grain and contain no sugar. These cereals should be chosen over those that are loaded with sugar.
9) Peanut butter contains lots of fat and calories, which is why it is another bad food for a diet. It is okay to have peanut butter occasionally as a light snack, but be aware that commercially available brands are packed with harmful additives such as high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oils.
10) Not surprisingly, donuts are also among the worst foods for a diet. While it is undeniable that the donut is tasty, it contains lots of sugar, fats, and empty calories. It’s not hard to gain weight if you select one of the worst foods for a diet, the donut.
11) You will get plenty of calories from the food you eat, so your fat-loss plan should eliminate high-calorie soft drinks from your diet. Since they are packed with sugar and calories, they present no nutritional benefit and are one of the worst foods for a diet.
12) Most of the calories in ice cream are either simple sugars or saturated fats, so it goes without saying that a serving of ice cream contains a ton of calories. To make matters worse, most brands of ice cream are made with artificial flavorings, preservatives, and other unwanted additives, which means that they are some of the worst foods for a diet.
To learn exactly how to structure a proper weight training and nutritional plan so that you won’t have to worry about how to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time, visit www.MuscleGainTruth.com. Here you can learn how to maximize your muscle gains while keeping your body fat levels under control.
About the Author:
Once an awkward, out-of-shape “social outcast”, Sean Nalewanyj is now a renowned fat loss and muscle building expert, best-selling fitness author and success coach. Through his mega-popular websites and his information-packed online email lessons, Sean has helped tens of thousands of average, everyday people from all over the world burn fat, build muscle and get into the best shape of their lives. Sean is a lifetime natural bodybuilder, has written articles for dozens of the top muscle-building and fat loss websites across the Internet and is recognized as an expert authority on the subjects of building muscle and burning fat fast. He is also the creator of 2 best-selling online programs:
The Muscle Gaining No-Fail System: A renowned natural bodybuilding program that details the most effective ways to build muscle and gain strength by training for an average of just 24 minutes a day.
The Truth About Burning Fat: Finally exposed! Sean Nalewanyj blows the lid off of the weight loss and diet pill industries to reveal the honest and unbiased truth about burning fat, building muscle and increasing your health and energy levels safely and naturally.