The Trophy of all Trophies. Ripped abs are sign of good health, power and yes, even sexual ability. And ladies, don’t think us men don’t like a flat and firm midsection. If you ever watch a sporting even with athletic females you’ll be drawn to the three hot spots of a female body – thighs, butt and abs. And these are three body parts that any women can modify with a clean diet and effective training.Abs on men is the final piece of the puzzle to make the picture complete. Sure, a big physique can appear intimidating but a well-defined set of abs can be equally intimidating and can make a near perfect body perfect.
A sculpted stomach on a female can accentuate a smaller wasit-to-hip ratio which makes your shoulders appear more rounded and your butt appear more firm and full.
Male or female, it’s hard to be referred as sexy if you’re not flaunting a flat, firm, midsection.
3 Important Reasons To Train Abs
* A stronger midsection. Working with a weak core is like firing a cannon out of canoe. It’s only a matter of time before you hurt yourself. A strong core acts like a belt to stabilize your trunk to reduce the risk of back pain and injuries.
* A massive confidence booster. Anyone who has abs will be carry themselves with more pride and self-respect. You won’t be self-conscious and experience anxiety about your body creating less stress.
* Long-term health. Revealing six-pack abs is going to require a very clean and dedicated diet that eliminates many of the foods responsible for obesity, diabetes and other diseases that can wreak havoc on your health.
Ab-Solute Perfection Tips
1. The best ab workouts in the world will not attract any attention if a layer of fat covers them up. Ab workouts do not cause you to lose body fat in the midsection (to any significant degree) so ensure you’re following a clean diet and proper training program like http://www.yoursixpackquest.com
2. On the flip side, don’t be ignorant to the point that you don’t ever train your abs because they are covered by fat. As noted above, training your abs provide more benefits than just visual impact.
3. Use these ab workouts to motivate you to train harder and diet harder because you know that the trade off will be the trophy of all trophies!
On to the workouts…
Abdominal Circuit #1
This challenging circuit might be tame if your abs are already thick and popping but should still be used after your cardio workouts or after your weight training workouts to improve your abs conditioning.
Since this circuit is based on endurance and volume, you can build up to doing this circuit 2-3 x a workout or daily.
Ab Circuit #2
If you’re looking for lower ab workouts instead then check this video out. I’ll share my top 3 lower ab exercises:
I want to know which ab workout above you plan to use and let me know the hardest thing about getting six pack abs in the comments section below.
P.S. By the way, I am not sure if you know, but last summer, in just a matter of 10 weeks I went from around 215 pounds and 18% body fat… to 200 and 8% body fat.
That’s roughly a loss of 23 pounds of fat, while gaining around 8 pounds of lean muscle! I used the same advice to help my friend Peter lose 100 pounds of fat in 6-months.
You can read more at www.YourSixPackQuest.com If getting six pack abs is your goal – this site is for you.
About the Author:
Vince knows what it takes to build muscle, lose weight and overcome muscle unfriendly genes in the shortest time possible. He was so skinny growing up, he earned the nickname Skinny Vinny.
Competing in long distance sports such as running and triathlon for ten years did not help improve his chances of overcoming his muscle unfriendly genes.
Over the course of six months, Vince gained over 41 pounds of rock-hard muscle and climbed the scale from a scrawny 149 pounds to a muscular 190 pounds without drugs, without a lot of supplements and training only three days per week.
After entering the world of competitive fitness modeling he became the Canadian Fitness Model Champion in his third show ever! His transformation even caught the attention of the International fitness magazine Maximum Fitness which featured a 2 page spread of his transformation story.
Vince has an Honors Degree in Kinesiology and has been a Personal Trainer for five years. He now shares this information with anybody who is serious about building muscle – especially skinny guys who can’t gain muscle weight. Just recently he has authored the brand new e-book “No Nonsense Muscle Building: Skinny Guy Secrets To Insane Muscle Gain.” This is a 199 page manual that teaches skinny guys how to build muscle and gain weight quickly naturally and in less time.
Vince believes that the majority of skinny guys are mislead and misinformed with what it takes to build muscle. Naturally skinny guys need to play by a different set of rules and his mission is to empower and inform each client to reach their true genetic potential completely drug free.
Vince DelMonte is the author of No Nonsense Muscle Building: Skinny Guy Secrets To Insane Muscle Gain found at www.VinceDelMonteFitness.com