I am really skinny and want to get big asap. I am one of those people that need to see results quick otherwise I give up.I am sick of being skinny and no matter how much I eat or try at the gym I’m still not getting anywhere.I would like to get big as I don’t have much confidence in the way that I look and have a lower self-esteem than most people I think.My girlfriend trys to support me in every way but I don’t seem to see any difference and need to act quick as it is costing me a lot of money and time.I would like to purchase your book however I do not have a credit card.
I’m going to be brutally honest with you because ‘sugar coating’ the truth won’t help anybody.Right now you are getting everything you deserve! Let me explain.Here is a philosophy that I learned from one of my businessmentors:
“You are getting everything youdeserve right now based on theperson you are being and thedecisions you have made. Youwill continue to get the samething if you continue doingthe same thing. You will notget a different result unlessyou become a different personby habit and action.”
This philosophy has seriously impacted me – everything youhave in life, including your skinny body, is exactly whatyou deserve to have and everything you want to have.Jim Rohn, one of the worlds greatest personal developmentcoaches says it like this:
“You must take personal responsibility.You cannot change the circumstances,the seasons, or the wind, but youcan change yourself. That is somethingyou have charge of. You don’t have chargeof the constellations, but you do havecharge of whether you read, develop newskills, and take new classes.”
Until you become fully convinced that it is possible totransform your skinny body into a muscular, ripped’beach worthy body’ like the picture you included……get used to being skinny.
Right now, Daniel, you are getting everything you focus on.
You are focusing on ‘doubt’ by saying ‘you are not fully convinced…’
You are focusing on ‘quick results’ which is not realistic…
You are focusing on ‘not getting anywhere no matter how muchyou eat or train’…
You are focusing on ‘all the money and time you are losing…’
You are focusing on the obstacle of ‘not having a credit card…’
Remember Daniel, I’m not trying to bust your chops….I’mreally trying to get you to see that what you are currentlyfocusing on is what you are getting.
The power of the mind!
Now let’s take each point above and focus differently. Watch this.
1. Start focusing on the body you want and start visualizinghow it will feel to walk up the beach with your girlfriendand other people staring at you in awe. Convince yourselfthat this is possible because it is.
2. Start focusing on gaining 2 lbs by the end of the week.Have a mission that you will not sleep by the end of theweek unless you are 2 lbs heavier. No more. No less.
3. Start focusing on doubling your portion intake everytime you eat and start focusing on how you are going toincrease your weights an extra 5 lbs every two weeks onall you lifts.
4. Start focusing on what you could do with the extramoney you saved from wasted supplements and start thinkingabout all the extra time you will have to spend with yourgirlfriend and friends.
5. Start focusing on the solution of not having a creditcard. Perhaps you could borrow someones? Perhaps you couldask me if I take a cheque which I do! Do you see what I am saying? There aremany solutions to your problems. You just have to focus onfinding them!
Daniel, re-read this email a few times and remember I wantto help you look like the guy in that picture. By the way,his physique is completely realistic. I would say a fewyears worth of consistent hard work.
I trust this helps and hope you can get a copy of my booksoon because than you will have the system and tools to putinto action and you will be one step closer to a’beach worthy body’!
“Skinny Guy Secrets To Insane Muscle Growth”
Vince DelMonte specializes in teaching skinny guys how to build muscle and gain weight quickly, without drugs, supplements and training less than before. Vince DelMonte is the author of No Nonsense Muscle Building : Skinny Guy Secrets To Insane Muscle Gain found at: www.VinceDelMonteFitness.com